Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Joseph De Buglio (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 9

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post

** NOTICE ** THIS MESSAGE BOARD WILL CLOSE MAY 1, 2014.
Thank you everyone for reading, supporting and contribution to this message board.

Joseph De Buglio (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 8

Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post

HI everyone,

For those of you who still visit this board I greatly appreciate your support.

Lately I have been trying a blog at http://churchacousticsandsoundsystems.com/
Any suggestions or help would be welcomed. Any subjects you would like covered would be added.

This board should be retired unless someone would like to take it over. About 30 people a day drop in a visit this board. This website gets 200 to 400 visits per day with the average person viewing 5 pages.

This Board has been up since 1996 in one form or another. Thank you all for visiting. I hope everyone found something helpful in these pages to help spread the Gospel though better sound.

Joseph De Buglio

Joseph De Buglio (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 7

Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post

If you want to know what JdB Sound Acoustics is up to and where they are working, you can follow them on Facebook.

just look up Joseph De Buglio

(Message edited by admin on June 30, 2011)

Joseph De Buglio (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 6

Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post

Hi Everyone,

It's been a why since I posted anything here.

I have add an advertisers corner posting area. I don't know if it will help any but it could become a resource for services in your area. If it grows, I could divide it up by Country, State and city but for now, it will be general. If you have any other idea's of what you want to see happen on this website, please let me know. I am always open to new idea.

Joseph De Buglio
Administrator and Host of CSDG (Church Sound Discussion Group)

Joseph De Buglio (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 5

Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post

Hi Guys,

I just posted a new Article on Church Sound And Acoustics. It is a large PDF file but I hope it will be worth it. Enjoy

http://www.jdbsound.com/art/kingston%20road%20united%20church.pdf

Any Comments are welcomed.

Joseph De Buglio

(Message edited by admin on March 31, 2009)

Joseph De Buglio (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 4

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for the emails expressing your support of this website. Just because there isn't much activity on this discussion board, it doesn't mean there isn't a lot of readers. Everyday there are about 200 searches and about 300 people who visit and read at least 2 message.

Here is a recent comment sent to me about the discussion board - "The one thing that always impressed me in the past was the willingness to show Christ in the responses. I would ask some STUPID questions and never got flamed on your site. Very patient and concise answers were always mixed with patience." BLS.

As long as people keep writting comments like these almost daily, this message board will stay open, and as long as I can afford it.

The more we all share and write, the more everyone else learns. The more we learn about church sound, the more people who get to understand the Gospel message. This is our contribution to the "Great Commision."

This message board is not for me to find more customer. Back in 1996, after being on the internet for a year, I was getting about 10 to 15 emails a day where people were asking simple questions like "what is the pinouts for and XLR connector" or which speaker will sound best in our church." I was answering so many questions that I was not able to keep up with my day job as a church sound consultant. I was fielding between 30 to 80 email messages a day. Within 6 months of an earlier version of this message board went up, the emails dropped to one or two messages a day with questions. That was back in 1996. Today I still get one or two messages every day with questions that have answers on this message board and I answer every one of them.

Here is one statistic you may find interesting. For me, Sunday is a day of rest and I try to honor that, but Sunday is also the day I get the most emails asking for free help. Often these messages have a sent time between 9am and 1pm.

Well, I think I have rambled on enough. Church sound is a great ministry and a lot of fun.

Enjoy.

Joseph De Buglio
You host

Admin (Admin)

Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post

Hi Guys,
I know that there are a number of people already going through the new message board. It is stable, it is fast and you can have new postings emailed to you. So don't be shy and lets start exchanging ideas.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration